And I would add, by the way, these are the same folks oftentimes who suggest that they’re so tough that just talking to Putin or staring down ISIL, or using some additional rhetoric somehow is going to solve the problems out there. But apparently, they’re scared of widows and orphans coming into the United States of America as part of our tradition of compassion. First, they were worried about the press being too tough on them during debates. Now they’re worried about three-year-old orphans. That doesn’t sound very tough to me.
“Let me suggest something Mr President, if you want to insult me, you can do it overseas. You can do it in Turkey. You can do it in foreign countries,” Cruz told reporters. “But I would encourage you, Mr. President, come back and insult me to my face.”
First a map:
Then a reminder:
Sadly, President Obama is unlikely to want to give free press to one of the single-digit-polling Republican presidential wannabees … because a Barack Obama v Ted Cruz debate would be great theatre.
(1) The final resting place of Jimmy Hoffa.
(2) A complete accounting of the contents of Al Capone’s vault, before the Clintons emptied it in advance of Geraldo’s Dont See TV program.
(3) Full schematics of the explosives lay out in the WTC buildings and the detailed process for bringing the buildings down.
(4) Language for a proposed constitutional amendment repealing the 2nd amendment.
(5) A nondisclosure agreement signed by Oliver Stone concerning the death of Vince Foster.
(6) Very worrying financial arrangement proposals from lawyers in African countries, purporting to represent various royals, attempting to move money into the US potentially for terror-related activities.
(7) A very disappointing guacamole recipe.
(8) Discussion plans to use Planned Parenthood and their evil subcontractors to implement Obamacare Death Panels to harvest organs and tissue for black market sales to buy cell phones for welfare recipients.
(9) Proof that the Clintons reaped a $100M profit on the Whitewater real estate deal and used half the proceeds to create an elaborate red herring by hiring Monica Lewinsky to pretend to have an affair with Bill.
(10) Documents demonstrating that Al Gore single handedly causes global warming.
Hamilton County Chancellor Jeffrey Atherton denied the divorce petition last week after hearing from seven witnesses and going through 77 exhibits.
Atherton said the Supreme Court must clarify “when a marriage is no longer a marriage.” Otherwise, he contended, state courts are impaired from addressing marriage and divorce litigation altogether.
“The conclusion reached by this Court is that Tennesseans have been deemed by the U.S. Supreme Court to be incompetent to define and address such keystone/central institutions such as marriage, and, thereby, at minimum, contested divorces,” Atherton wrote.
Maybe Santorum was right… next comes dogs and cats living together?!?!
Barack Obama has decided, by the executive order, to rename Mt. McKinley, North America’s highest peak, Denali. That is the traditional name of the mountain, but it was changed back in 1917 or so to honor President McKinley.
The Alaska Delegation, including the Republicans, wanted it to go back to Denali. The Ohio delegation was blocking the legislation. President McKinley was from Ohio.
ART NOTES – the first career retrospective about the late concert impresario (via memorabilia, photographs and psychedelic art) in an exhibit entitled Bill Graham and the Rock & Roll Revolution is at the Skirball Cultural Center in Los Angeles, California through October 11th.
Stop in for some more art, foreign news and whimsy.