TGIF!

Morning Meese…

Had a nauseated Thursday so have none of my inescapable wit to share today. So it’s a tweet only day!!!

Short thread!

Fire away!

Batch

64, Life long Democrat...Kossack ex-pat...fed up with the puritanical leftists wanting to destroy our Party.

6 comments for “TGIF!

January 26, 2018 at 9:21 am

Good morning, Meese and thanks for the tweets, Batch. I’m sorry you felt nauseous yesterday. I hope you’re feeling better. It’s probably something the republicans elected that is making you sick. It’s going to take a large bottle of pepto to get you through November.

Today is his big speech in Davos. I imagine the folks were glad he only spent two days. I hope he had a miserable time and I hope his speech is hated. I’m off to grab coffee and check in on my diary.

January 26, 2018 at 1:05 pm

{{{WYGal}}} – your diary was lovely as usual. As to mad king donald, his speech will be both hated and laughed at – but he’ll have a great time because he believes his speech is great and that people are stupid enough to believe his lies. I don’t call him mad king donald for nothing. Enjoy your coffee. moar {{{HUGS}}}

January 26, 2018 at 9:22 am

{{{Batch}}} – hope your Friday is better than your Thursday. Yesterday was a bit of a jolt day for everybody but especially all us folks who love Ono (hold the Good Thought for her surgery today). But it’s Friday and that’s always good, right? :)

Young Joe is looking better all the time – but I still like our folks in Congress to stay put. Maybe if we ever get a veto-proof majority in both houses I won’t worry about that – but we’re a long, long way from a veto-proof majority anywhere. Our team has some really good people on it and not all of them are in Congress. :)

Healing Energy and moar {{{HUGS}}}

January 26, 2018 at 9:45 am

Morning meese…Dotard is in Davos making a fool of himself and the country while the Repukes are here being their deplorable selves…

January 26, 2018 at 12:22 pm

{{{Batch}}} – well, WE knew Hillary was right. On everything. From mad king donald’s unfitness to be president to the deplorability of the Rs in general. (I at least noted she never specified the size of the basket holding the deplorables – and the only part of that statement she walked back was the “half” leaving everybody who was paying attention to use their own imagination as to just what percent of Rs are deplorable.)

Healing Energy and moar {{{HUGS}}}

January 26, 2018 at 2:04 pm

Hi, Batch and Meesefolk! I hope you feel better soon, Batch. I’ve been feeling a bit wobbly myself the past few days; not really sick, but not really 100% either. The Hubby, who is a great guy but not one who would ever be described as solicitous, has been asking me every night when I get home if I’m feeling any better. Last night, I finally asked him where all this concern was coming from. His response: “Well, you’re old now…” In the future, I’m just going to accept his concern without question!

I wonder if we’re going to see any pouty backlash from 45* after his Davos comments about the press was greeted with laughter. What a sad time it is that I’m relieved that the worst faux pas of Cadet Bone Spurs resulted in laughter, not something worse. Of course, I haven’t read too many news reports, so my relief could change.