TGIF!

Good morning meese…

Don’t have much to say this morning so to tweets we go….

Have a great weekend!

Fire away!

Batch

64, Life long Democrat...Kossack ex-pat...fed up with the puritanical leftists wanting to destroy our Party.

6 comments for “TGIF!

April 27, 2018 at 9:54 am

Good morning, Meese, and thanks for our diary, Batch. TGIF for sure. Even though McConnell says he won’t bring the bill to the floor for a vote, I am heartened by the crossover of those Republicans. It makes me hope, that in the event of a major catastrophe, they will vote for the preservation of their country. If I’m just seeing this through rose colored glasses, don’t burst my bubble.

Cooling down to 70 today in Sac Town. Weekend highs of 67. Cute kitteh.

April 27, 2018 at 10:33 am

{{{Batch}}} – thanks for the twitter roundup – I RT’d the ones I hadn’t already. That’s a seriously cute kitten. Looks a lot like my Charlie probably did (I didn’t have him when he was little) – he’ll be a very elegant tuxedo kitteh when he grows up. moar {{{HUGS}}}

April 27, 2018 at 12:03 pm

Morning meese…Ryan, McConnell and the rest of the Repukes are disgusting…Not human beings!

April 27, 2018 at 12:26 pm

Cathy Meyers has this RC vote (if I lived in Wisconsin).

April 27, 2018 at 12:42 pm

Afternoon, all…trailing as usual, because Fridays are always either a) busy, b) busier, or c) busiest. Today the correct answer is C, but I had to drop in momentarily and get my kitty update from Batch. If there is anything else happening in the world, I will be blissfully unaware of it until after 7 tonight, and maybe even longer. I have so much going on this weekend (fun stuff!) that I’ll probably be even more checked out than usual. I’m so old that I remember the days when that was the norm, rather than the exception.

April 27, 2018 at 2:00 pm

TGIF indeed, right? Glad you’ve got fun stuff to do this weekend. We all need that (and kitten fixes).